The Index Report shows the indexing status of all products of the store.
The path is as follows: 1. Access the module E-commerce; 2. Click on the tab Reports; 3. Click on the option Index Report.
In the report, products are divided into established groups according to their status:
- Total Indexed: Number or percentage of products correctly indexed.
- Not yet in Queue (Ainda não enfileirado): Number and percentage of products not yet in queue to join the indexing queue.
- Total in Queue (Total na Fila): Number and percentage of products that are standing in the indexing queue.
- In Queue Recently (Na Fila recentemente): Number and percentage of products that have waited to be indexed for less than one hour.
- In Queue between 1h and 2hrs (Na fila entre 1 e 2 horas): Number and percentage of products that have waited to be indexed between one and two hours.
- In Queue between 2hrs and 4hrs (Na fila de 2 a 4 horas): Number and percentage of products that have waited to be indexed between two and four hours.
- Not Indexed (Produtos que não foram indexados): Number and percentage of products that were not indexed at the end of the process.
- Total: Total of active products that could have been indexed.
The indexing time of a product is estimated based on the recent history of its process to be indexed.
This information is on the top right corner of the report:
- Indexing time = 3 min
- tTime to index the last item
This implies, for example, that the current estimate is that it takes up to 3 minutes for a product to be indexed. This means that I have 10 products to index, it takes a total of 3 minutes, and not by product, since in general they are indexed in parallel.
Was this article helpful?